A Few Quick Links…August 11th, 2006 | Posted by in Business Ethics | Corporate Social Responsibility | Interesting News | Social Enterprise
A bit of a brief post for the afternoon–here are a few articles/posts that I thought I should pass along:
- CSRwire.com has a press release about socially responsible investing (SRI) analysts’ opinions about the state of corporate social responsibility (CSR) reporting.
- Jack Yan discusses why “New Zealand Made” should be afforded to companies that are located and manufacture in New Zealand.
- Michael Standaert covers the issue of increasing scrutiny of the power industry.
- Stanford economist Ward Hanson discusses Google’s China dilemma (audio file — thanks to Dr. Chris Carr for the link), a topic mentioned on this blog a number of times in the past (here, here, here, here, and here).
- Shel Horowitz contemplates his patronage and praise of BP.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 Both comments and pings are currently closed.