GSB s528 Reading ListAugust 3rd, 2005 | Posted by in Miscellaneous
I just love the cryptic codes used for each class…
GSB s528 is the Commercial Development of Innovative Technologies course taught by Dr. Eric Olsen. The course, one of two special summer classes, should live up to its title nicely:
This course provides students with conceptual frameworks and experiences necessary to understand the business potential of technology innovations and determine if one or more sustainable market opportunities can be identified to exploit them.
The required and suggested reading for the course looks very interesting. Save the first book, all seem to be what I would consider “business pleasure” reading. I’m counting on Jolly’s ability to make a somewhat mundane subject matter pop off the pages with passion…
- Commercializing New Technologies: Getting From Mind To Market: V.K. Jolly
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Leadership Fable: P. Lencioni
- E Ink [case # 9-800-143]: Amabile, T. & Archambault, S. (HBS case study)
- The Rise and Fall of Iridium [case # 9-601-040]: Mac Commack, A. & Herman, K. (HBS case study)
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Covey S. R.
- Crossing the Chasm: Marketing and Selling High-Tech Products to Mainstream Customers: Moore, G. A.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 Both comments and pings are currently closed.